Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break

We spent a couple days in McCammon riding dirtbikes and four wheelers!! We got so lucky with the weather and we loved getting away, even if it was only an hour away! Travis' parents were there too, which makes it fun too!! The kids had a blast but now it is time to get back to the real world~school!
Bryson is loving the four wheeler!
I know, she freaks me out!
Madison is fearless, I can't believe how well she is doing on a dirtbike!
Wonder where they get it from!! hmmmm
My Shane!! He is so freaking cute on this dirtbike, he would die if he knew I posted that I thought he was cute....its my job tho!
Bryson and Jenna are BFFFFFFFF! I love it! He is the best big brother to her!
He loved exploring! He finds lots of treasures, and loves to bring them home too!
Shane
The guy who keeps everything running so we can have the best time ever! Grandpa!!
Grandma and Jenna!!! She loves loves loves her grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment