Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Pictures!!

Here are some great family pics!! ( I think they are great! I love my family!)
This one is just funny of me and Jenna!!


So, Jenna pretty much refused to smile! She still looks so cute though and I can't believe my baby is getting so old!

LOVE!


My beautiful, almost teenage daughter.
Yeah, I'm freaking out....alittle!


I love this picture of her! She looks so tall!



SHANE!! A.K.A.: T So handsome! Getting
ready to get those braces off!!!


I'm in trouble with this guy!!

BRYSON!! A.K.A: Bruce! Haha! So Smiley!
He smiled without teeth because he doesn't have any!
All of his front teeth were pulled to make room! That was
6 plus months ago!! Maybe someday his teeth will make a
surprise appearance!

Man, I love this KID!


I am so thankful for our great friends! I am thankful that he took our family pictures and edited them all! We stole his whole day away! I love how they turned out!!! I am one lucky lady with my beautiful little family!!

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute! LOVE THEM!! Why do they have to grow up so fast!! You REALLY should post these on FB. ;O)

    ReplyDelete