Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bryson's New Back Pack!

So, I take Bryson out to pick out a backpack tonight. He had his heart set on a camo backpack with a wallet...I know, it is all about the wallet!! So, we get to Sears and we can't find it. I thought for sure we'd be ok to get it the next time we were out, in hopes he would find one he liked better, but when we got there...nothing.....I could see the tears brimming. So, I told him I would make sure he found one he loved just as much. We were walking out and off to the side, in a weird random spot, there it was!! The backpack!! Someone probably hid it so they could come back later..............too bad for them..Hey Man, You snooze you LOSE!! haha. On the way home, he tells me, "You are the bestest MOM ever, I just love you amphibian"....so I am like, "What's amphibian." I know what it is, just wondering why he said it in that context. He says, "You Know, the highest number there is" So I say, "Oh, you mean infinite" HE says, "Yeah, that is what I said, amphibian" OH man, it was all I could do to not laugh right there in his face. He is so funny. ....Makes me smile!! Love my Bryson!

No comments:

Post a Comment